Friday, December 11, 2009

BIG FUNDRAISER...BIG SUCCESS







Deb here.. I haven't been on the BLOG much lately, as I've had my own two-week battle with H1N1. Couldn't make it to the big fundraiser tonight, but just got off the phone with Robin and he said it was great. Estimate at this time is 400-500 people attended...don't know about funds raised, etc. yet. I understand that the highlight was a "live feed" to John in his hospital room. The audience could see John and John could see all his supporters! How cool. It is reported that John gave a big "thumbs up" to the crowd. I'm sure there will be more posted on the blog about the fundraiser, but for now you will have to be satisfied with these pictures of TEAM CHAPPY - making preparations for the "big event" a couple of weeks ago. Stay warm and get your flu vaccine(s)! Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment