Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spaghetti Feed Help

Greetings team and friends of Chappy!

Jason Boyd has asked that I be the point person or “chair” for the Spaghetti Feed Fundraiser being held at Broadway Middle School from 5-7pm before the Clatsop Clash!

We’ve received many offers of help and I’m waiting to hear back from a few organizations with their names and numbers of volunteers. Please feel free to send me an email at kaimscircus@charter.net or call my cell at 503.739.0824 if you’d like to help. When all the volunteer spots are filled, I will continue to keep names on a list as a second event (in the next few months) is a possibly.

At this time we are in need of Styrofoam plates, forks, napkins, beverages (maybe cups too) and dessert. Cooks are preparing for 400.

Big “Thank you” to all those who have already called… this is an amazing and generous community!

Laura Kaim

1 comment:

  1. GREETINGS FRIENDS AND THE CAHPMAN FAMILY!

    I would like to share my idea to help the CHAPMAN family.
    I would like to donate all my pop bottle and can return money for the next 2 mos. or more to the Chapman Fund.I know it sounds very little, but if I and a 100 people donate their money at the end of 8 weeks I bet that would be about $4000.00!
    Please join me and any body who drinks water in those plastic bottles plus pop cans and more?
    Karen,John and family, please know you are in our prayers.

    Thanks.
    Local from SEASISE,OR

    Jeanette Nicolazzi, and family

    ReplyDelete